Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Sayang!

Alast! Despite my chaotic work life with programs and papers, i managed to organise a surprise candle light dinner for his birthday.  Alhamdulillah. If you ask me, where was this, it's at MS Garden, Kuantan. by the pool lagi. Hehe. Tapi candle tak berjaya hidup lama sbb angin kuat. Haha.I sempat beli hadiah birthday yg die nak sangat. Remote Helicopter! Penat nak pikir yg mana satu nak beli. That's why it's hard to find present for guys. I did not manage to get a nice shot because i forgot to turn on my candle light mode for my phone. Hehe. I plak, syahdu je bila ckp psl masa zaman2 muda dgn dia dulu kat skolah. Hehe.. So, meh la pakat ramai2 wat suprise or g dating ngan spouse masing-masing. Syok kot!





The smile on your face means the world to me, sayang!

1 comment:

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

auw...schweeeet surprise!
happy for u ikha!
:)