Friday, November 28, 2008

What a dAy..

Sometimes people do things below their concious, not knowing the reason but they feel like they have to. pnah? haha..

This morning i woke up early. Ala, pukul 7.30 early la tue. Basuh muka n suddenly tadah muka for the sun light. i'm not sure why but maybe i need it because my head have been spinning mcm nak pecah since yesterday. For person who rarely get headache like me, i dont know what to do except menghampuk my head to the wall.

out of sudden, i grabbed my scoot key n my wallet. i started the engine. i stop for a while thinking...where to go? haha..remembering my mum havent do the breakfast yet, so..nasi lemak stall! finally i have purpose to live. (^_^) bestnye naek scoot.. i bought nasi lemak for all n low fat milk. i searched for orange juice but nope, they dont have it. poor me. i need vitamin C!

The other thing i remembered was the time i actually dress up in skirts in my house. 'kak eika nk g mane nie?' asked my sis. takde g mane..doing the house chores. and she went'..make up n skirt? mum!!!..tgok kak eika..'

now my head feels as it will blow off in a few seconds. my mum once said i've been thinking so much n i am that kind of person whose mental condition affect my physical health. lorr.. since when ma jd doc nih? n she gave me that look she had when i said kawen tak best, men r troublesome. err..ok ma. i'll better off to get some rest. Muacks!


jelesnye jadi chibi. enjoying his world without headache..

3 comments:

cikly said...

eika..
~you're headache coz you r one more year old.. hepii tua..
~you're headache coz bgn 'awal' 7.30 pg.. wallawei.. tu kalo kat sabah org dh siap sidai kain.. kat sabah je la..ahaha..
~you're headache coz you r on diet..pe kes cr low fat milk??miahaha.. say no to diet!!
~you're headache till you get married.. after that ok.. tnya angah.. siap ada kesan sampingan lagi.. miahaha..
~you're headache coz jeles ngan chibi sbb x pening.. huh.. chibi tu tdo sbb pening la sbb tgk eika pening2.. huh.. pk ngah pun naik pening~!!

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

babe..jangan compare diri u ngan cik kucing itu k? kite haiwan peringkat tinggi k?

itu sudah nature yang kite perlu jadi DEWASA; requires effort, thinking, planning n facing probs!!

tapi pleased dun make it to harder sampai affect ur health n body k?

buleh tension, tapi make it short-term k bebeh!

chocolate, talk to ur 'ajib', makan n shopping can be among the best cure to your sickness..ngeh!

mYeQa said...

pakngah: headache hilang after get married? wow..interesting~~~miahhaha.

qila: yes mem! hehe.

Muacks!