Sunday, November 16, 2008

L=Loser, W=errr...whatever?

well..welcome to me! haha.. i have no exact reason why i create this blog. i think i should be out of this 'blogging' world. but somehow, i can't! nowadays people fight not only with gun, sword, or dynamite. they also use their hands. tik tik tik on the board and there you go, an annoying saying in the blog. kills me almost everytime i read it. well, i shouldn't read if its hurt me kan? but naa.. knowing your enemy is one of the best strategy to win. OMG! this is a sin. how can i blame the whole entire 'blogger' here for one or two posts that crack my head? ooppss.. sori. i guess maturity is overrated (for some). ok im here to write, not to fight. so, there you go..mY sO calLed liFe..

3 comments:

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

welcome to the club dear~~ muuaaahhxx!

mYeQa said...

well, u inspire me dear. wohohoho~~~

onnychubby said...

yeah...welcome....welcome....!!!