Sunday, November 16, 2008

Teacher...Me?

During my 2nd stage of interview they asked me, why you want to be a teacher? more, English teacher? my answer... nothing satisfies me more than doing thing i enjoy the most, rocking English! haha. is that true? well, almost. to be true, teaching isn't my thing but hey, im learning to be a good teacher. thank god i love english.

mY fiRst tEaching eXperience was at SMKTD. with equal rate of Malay, Chinese and Indian, this school is the best place you want to know about how school is. Teaching 4Sc1, and 4P2 give you full excess to students' character. believe me, if being student is suck, try being the teacher. Luckily commit suicide is a sin. haha..

4Sc1? they'll eat you raw. 4P2? served weLl dOne. hehe..you can sEe the whOle parLiment in 4Sc1. very distinguish character. each with dreams and hopes. their thought sometimes make me smile. im lucky to meet them. to see how they challenge each other and me makes me more excited. 4P2 was more lively. they blow your head with their attitude but they were very interesting pieces. combine together, they taught me a lot about friendship; one thing they stand strong with. amazingly, those so call 'samseng' really touch my heart. still in my head, my last day there in 4P2, all those naughty boys made a straight line and bow to me, saluting as they said THANK YOU TEACHER. i almost cried, but being a cool kak ikha to them (they refuse to call me teacher!) i have to be strong. more, a big clap from 4Sc1 motivates me on being an excellent teacher in future.

well, it's a long way to go and tons of things to learn. hope i'll make it. Gambate!!!


my first batch of studs


me on desk!



4 comments:

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

bebeh..u're students are so tall! wow! amazing!! hee..

Anonymous said...

miss ika u r the best practical teacher ive ever got. salute.

Cikli's Headware said...

ekha.. cikgu.. keja paling mulia.. satu2 je keja yg kat dunia yg org ucap slamat setiap masa umpama mendoakan kesejahteraan kita.. grab da chances and work smart to achieve success!!insyaAllah you'll be most dehebab.. ops.. good teacher onlyekha!!

mYeQa said...

Owh..they are tall! n genius! thx hafidzi, thx pakngah. err..pakngAh, ever makan kasut saiz 5? huarrrghhh..makan budak!