Friday, January 14, 2011

Today

I spent my whole evening yesterday from 5 pm until 6.30 am this morning, sleeping. Damn! I’ve wasted my time doing nothing even sebenarnya aku ade banyak kerja kot! I was exhausted, worn out and tired from woks and flu. I’m extremely pounded!

I woke up in the middle of the night, peeping at the phone screen, hoping someone would call or text me. Gosh! No battery. But I’m too tired to even move.

I woke up at 6.30, took my bath and felt fresh! Tak pernah rase sesegar ini! A good rest indeed.

I went to a shop that serves the best mee kari kat Kuantan nie. Best woo… pemilik Chinese but I believe it’s halal. With Muslim workers and the excessive use of Bahasa Melayu. They mmg jaga pelanggan melayu mereka. Waking up early dgn Ana, we went there. Letaknya betul2 kat teluk cempedak. Nampak antik n lama gtu!After makan, we went strolling along the beach. Bestnye! I felt like tgh bercuti. Seriously! I glanced at Hyatt Resort kat sblah pantai. A nice place to spend our holiday. Teringat pergi dgn my best buddy there. Urm..i miss those days.

After penat2, I balik umah wat kerja n semua. Skrg di umah ma n abah. I miss them. And I miss u too.

No comments: