Thursday, January 6, 2011

Breakfast yang terbantut

A spoon of mee goreng was about to enter my mouth..

Sis H: Once you get married, you would realise that love no longer exist. (looking straight into my eyes)
Me: (What should i do?? What reaction should i give?? Still hanging on the spoon halfway to my mouth) Huh? Urm..
Sis H: The only reason why you both still live together is because you cant live without each other.
Me: Owh... That's not love? (try to play along)
Sis H: Maybe. But, there are no more tgs that you used to do before. the feeling is kind of deteriorates each day. yet, still, we claimed to love. but never show as much as we did before. all those become strange and unneeded. we just learn how to survive je. Life becomes more to carrying out the tasks right than enjoying it with the passion and love we had before. Sad isn't it? Yet, who cares. Live must go on.
Me: That's boring. No passion at all?
Sis H: Depend.
Me: What do you mean depend?
Sis H: You'll figured out later.
Me: Huh? i don't want to! Sis!

Well, she dragged me into this matter all of a sudden and now she left me wonder. Apa kaitan this issue with me? What are you trying to do? Scared me of? I'm rattling-scared.

Teringat aku wat ana terbantut menyuap nasi goreng udang petai. gambar nie priceless. pelik aku. muka gni pon die still nampak cun. apekah!!!

2 comments:

kEruL said...

hmmm..ermmm..no comment
tak lama da ke zue??...hahahaha

mYeQa said...

lama apa? i taktaw. i takde jawapan.. wahaha.