Friday, January 21, 2011

Home

Some guys (credit to mr. nazmi for suggesting this-some) are not good with promises. and some girls take words so seriously as promise. When it is not fulfilled, thunder roars and rain showers the earth. Pathetic!

It is indeed a busy month. i can count how many times i am able to sleep at my normal hour which is eleven. it had been nights that i slept around 8 and woke up at 5.30 in the morning. i ended up being among the first to school.

it was stressful but this week, i learn a new thing. taking the responsibility to take care of my younger sis until next week surely gives me a new idea on how to be responsible. i am even eager to go back home because i want to make sure she's safe. to do so means, i have to cut my time for movies, hanging out with my colleague and taking my own sweet time to do window shopping and other works. i just want to fulfill her needs and to make sure she's safe. i can't sit well if i tak msg and call her. gosh! i am so not ready for this. hopefully mummy will be back early next week. ahaks!

i miss my family. Now i know that nobody will treat you better than your family does. nobody can accept you the way you are like how your family accept you. i cry happy tears each time i make jokes around, with my sisters (sebenarnya gelak menggila sampai keluar air mata, especially ngan angah) and nobody will laugh as much as they did. and having a very nice and pleasant brother in law like Abg Fai is a bless. i look up to him on how he can handle problems well, show me how to think positive and he always knows what to do. i can always rely on him. he never takes things for granted, and takes care of us well. he always knows how to make life interesting and enjoy our time together by doing lots of fun activities. he makes us smile. he respects my parents and makes people want to be better. he teaches me a lot. he loves my sister and compromises with her weakness. surely ibu and ayah bring him up good (abg fai's parents). they pon people yang i like to be surrounded with. i hope to find a husband like him and even better! maybe ade la jugak time when i am irritated with him but that is so damn jarang! hehe. ok, nie sudah lebeyh.

My Backbone
My Heroes
Cute kan?
Lovely ibu and ayah. ibu's advice mmg sgt berguna.

Err...gambar nie takde kaitan dlm entry nie..

Urm.. i want to go home....

No comments: