Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Something new

Gosh!
i should write more often. This is literally really a web already.

A new year is about to come. i am expecting something new. i like new things. don't you?
Yet, changes sometimes scare me. And i bet not everybody accepts it well. i just hope that things go on good.

i was at home the other day, enjoying my free time after 3 weeks battling with papers and so on when it suddenly rained. The smell of the rain always reminds me of something. You know that your brain interprets what you smell and sometimes it triggers something. Like how certain perfumes remind me of my old best buddy, the smell of detergent reminds me of a special friend of mine, the smell of grass reminds me of my sweet time at MRSM and the smell of old blanket reminds me of my best friend, Moh. The wet soil evaporated the heat and i kind of reminiscing my good old days at Kampung. i remembered how small and naive i was at that time. and it felt good to have that memory.

Now i am all grown up. i just wish i didn't make so much mistakes. Yet, i am full of flaws. i wish to have found someone who can tolerate how imperfect i am. And give me the time and every opportunity to be better. I know that's your wish too. So, let's wish that next year, life is going to be more fabulous! Yihaaaaa~~~~

This is my so called life.

1 comment:

kEruL said...

" i wish to have found someone who can tolerate how imperfect i am "

azam tahun baru...nice one eika. erk???...sorry, again, nice one zue.hahahahaha =)