Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chameleon

i am transforming into what you want. i would please you the way you want it. i would hide my real colour. i would swallow myself and not let you see the real me. i am going to smile a big smile so u can be happy that you won't even notice the wrinkle on my forehead, craters-in agony. i would bare the heat inside me and stick my tongue long enough to catch the air. and later i would breathe and feel good because i am not a fish..oppss..selfish.

nope.. you won't notice it. you can't tell. you would not know the truth behind the layers of my thick skin....

.....because i am a chameleon.....

i give you cheerful colour but hide my real torments.

Happy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Zulaikha,
yeah, as is your "children" are pleased with you, there are two things that you'll be achieved at a time:
1. The happiness in teaching them.
2. Less depression..

so please hide your torments.