Monday, October 4, 2010

Weak

Those who dwell on their emotion are weak.

Those who walk alone are weak.

Those who feel weak are weak.

Those who seem pathetic stay weak.

Those who hunger for love are truly weak.

Those who can’t feel happy are weaker than the weak.

So be it... I am weak.

I miss, but I can’t show it.

I want, but I can’t have it.

I need, but I can’t get it.

I love, but I can’t love it.

Yet, those whose emotions are stranger to them are the weakest of all.

Admit it. You sometimes feel weak.

1 comment:

kEruL said...

we are human...

those who dwells on their emotion is actually will blend it together with their mind
those who walk alone are sometimes stronger
those who feel weak will someday get up and feel stronger
those who hunger for love are truly a human being

kacinggg$$$$ may Allah bless us all