Friday, September 17, 2010

Left or Right brained? (tak de keje)

This is my result for personality test that I took recently.

Introverted (I) 68% Extraverted (E) 32%
Sensing (S) 64% Intuitive (N) 36%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

I – Introversion preferred to Extraversion: ISFJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances (betol!), and they expend energy in social situations

S – Sensing preferred to iNtuition: ISFJs tend to be more concrete than abstract. They focus their attention on the details rather than the big picture, and on immediate realities rather than future possibilities. (ye ke?)

F – Feeling preferred to Thinking: ISFJs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic (hehe.. boleh tahan)

J – Judgment preferred to Perception: ISFJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early (betol!).They derive a sense of control through predictability.

I also had figured out I am quite balance in the left and right brain function (normally most people pon kot). Yet, I was told to be more into the right brain. Considering the personality test that I took, yup I guess it’s quite true. I rase most female right brained la, if you know what I mean. Lalala~~~ Try la.

No comments: