Saturday, January 3, 2009

I've been tagged~~ by Iza

1ST TAG
TAGGING INSTRUCTION: You are being tagged!The rules are to upload the 5th photo from the 5th folder on ur computer.I am told that u turn into a frog if u break the rule. Then, the person u tag, tagged 5 more people. Please add ur tagged photo to the "I've been tagged"


tAdaaa! i actully have folders in folders. so i pick the 5th picture in my first folder which in the 5th folders in my comp(*_*). i'm a bit organize sket and like to arrange my stuff in details (ngEhhehe). it turns out it's my kino's friend. glad to be there. kalu tak, tak jumpa pakNgah n iza yg chumel. n some other great people!

2ND TAG -
1. Do u think u are HOT?
panas ke? tahla. korg jwp la sdr utk eika.

2. Upload a fav pic of you

eika@melaka

3. Why do u like that picture?
i found myself still having people who truely love me for who i am and will never left me for my fraility. WahahAHa..

4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
OMG! err..2 month ago? kt klia mase antar my lil bro back to france.

5. The last song u listen too?
cold play- fix you

6. What are u doing right now besides doing this?
berangan (sempat lagi tue!)

7. What name do u prefer besides yours?
im in love with my name ever since! no way i will menduakan my name. ngEh!

8. People to tag
Sape2 aje~~

Question 9-13 tak dpt dijwp sbb berkaetan ngan no.8. hehe..

owh, saye mmg teruk wat tag ini. abeh la jadi katak~~korg buatla eh. maaf yea iza! i luv ya!iza=cutie!

3 comments:

happyichigo♥ said...

hahhaha..ikhaaa...gambar ikha tu mmg cooool...banyak kali tgk pun ketawa giler...luv ya babe!!

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

saya mau jawab tag itu.. buleh kan ikha cayang?? (mode tak malu..heheh!)

mYeQa said...

iza mmg cool!

qila:sila jawap. ini soalan 9-13

8. 5 People to tag

9. who is no.1

10. no.3 is having relationship with?

11. say something about no. 5

12. how about no.4?

13. who is no.2

gud luck!