Friday, April 17, 2009

w.o.r.d.

I tried to not make this blog too personal. I rather talk about my students, my handbags, my school, the cabinet, PPSMI and so on. Err… did I say ‘my’? Damn! Yet, on issues regarding how tremendous I’ll b with Mark Anthony or Lah Ahmad, I rather skip to the part where I forgot my laptop password for the first time ever. Hah! It turned out that I am predictable kot bcoz one of my friend managed to teka my password (after being told the first word) Wtf???!!! Well, lately I kinda blur, disorganize n tahla… distorted? Haha.

Talking bout life let me tell u a secret. I am terribly-awfully- offensively- dreadfully- intolerably hurt with myself now. Lalalala~~~

My friends did tegor how me being subtext n the troubles that gets me in. I know words sometimes being twisted explicitly by me and they do not become something understood by people. My thoughts and motives are only covered in an aside. Oh, I apologize dear. I just cant help it.

I went for BENGKEL PENGARAHAN TEATER last weekend with dozen of theater people and some of them are quite prominent. The speakers include Ahmad Yatim and Johara Ayub. It was fabulous. Oh ya! here egat nk upload pic my team masa Drama Competition kt Faris Petra ari tue. tp tah pape tah takleyh. pukul jugak krg blogspot neh! anyway, we won fifth place. Ok la. For latihan seminggu sejam n props yg 2 3 kerat. team laen blatih bebulan2 n props sampai seribu. So, congrats guys!! Next project would be my choral speaking team plak. Hehe…any idea how to do this? Call me. (^_*)

3 comments:

A.k.i.r.a ~ c.h.a.n said...

amboi..jadi cikgu teater plak? best tau teater~

happyichigo♥ said...

apesaaal ikha mcm sedey jeee dengar nye? sabar tau...semuge ikha menempuh dugaan dgn sabar..!

coral speaking? bestnye! dira dulu kat skolah coral speaking!!!

mYeQa said...

qila: best kn? tp komitment n minat kene besar.

iza: ye ke? tolong la ajar saye n supply ngan info~~~ eika masuk koir je penah~~